Monday, April 7, 2008

Return of Orange County Organisms

My photoblog Orange County Organisms is active again.

When I created that blog over a year ago, I originally set out to post every day.

I actually don't think that my original goal was naive. It is not for lack of photographs of organisms, or even for lack of time to post a photo. Rather it's that, in the course of posting, I realized that one important value for me of writing the blog is the opportunity to do a little research about the life history and any "gee whiz" facts about the organism featured. And that requires that I slow down a bit. I hadn't thought of this until recently, thus the eight month period of inactivity.

So, don't expect to see a post per day. But do expect to see me post more frequently than once every eight months. : )

No comments: